Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shades of Summer: Today at the Farmer's Market

On my bike sporting my Chappaqua Farmer's Market T-shirt!
Wildflowers
Leafy Beets
Rooty Radishes!
Vibrant Tomatoes
Colorful Swiss Chard
A variety of hummus's! Hummi?

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER!!!

Wow I thought I would never say those words ;). But seriously, this is a day worth celebrating. And the perfect way to celebrate? An early morning trip to the Chappaqua Farmer's Market!! At around 9:00 this morning my lovely mother and I biked to the train station to reap the benefits of the cornucopia that is our market! We purchased spinach, tomatoes, whole wheat sourdough, a berry lassi, delicious Taiim truffle hummus, and a big fat carrot!

I hope your weekends are filled with delicious farm fresh food and fun!

More to come!
Gourmanda

P.S. Shout out to my mommy and dado who are celebrating their 16th wedding anniversary!! I love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment