Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dinner in the Dining Hall - Brought to you by Camp Timber Tops!

Hello Everyone!

Right now I am probably having dinner at camp in our dining hall. Sitting at a 50 yard long table with 50 other girls screaming and yelling as loud as possible so I can eat.
Sounds awesome, right?
Sadly (although I could use a break from technology), camp is also where I am not allowed to have any Internet access or electronic devices. So, thanks to the handy dandy "Schedule Post" button, I can magically post during camp and keep the blog going! :)

So today, why don't I teach you some of our songs so you can virtually sing along with me and the rest of the camp?!

Here is the first one. It's called "Chicken"
C that's where it begins,
H that's the second letter,
I that is the third!
CK thats the middle of the word.
E that's near the end,
N that is the end.
C-H-I-C-K-E-N,
That's the way we spell Chicken!
Chicken, lalalala
Chicken, lalalala
C-H-I-C-K-E-N,
That's the way we spell Chicken!

Number 2: "Pizza"
P is for pizza
I is for Italian
Z is for zesty
Z is for zestier
A is for all night loooOoOoong!
PIZZA!
PIZZA!
WE WANT SOME!

Very clever, right?

Keep singing!

More,
Gourmanda

No comments:

Post a Comment